Dadri, Five days after 50-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq was killed in Dadri following rumours that he consumed beef, AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi today met family members of the victim.
Highlights of Owaisi briefing after meeting as follows:
• You cannot barge into anybody’s house and assault every member of the family.
• It is tragic that a minister Mahesh Sharma,who has taken oath on constitution, to claim this was an accident.
• It was not an accident. This was a pre-planned murder.
• We were hoping that the PM would condemn this with at least a tweet.
• Those guilty in this crime should face the maximum punishment under the charge of murder.
Short URL :