Times Headline is an independent online media initiative with a difference bringing to you news, views, special reports and insight besides engaging stories and features covering every sphere of human activity — from politics to business and from society to culture and sports.
Times Headline is a non-profit community project involving volunteers and professionals committed to responsible and responsive journalism. Inspired by the belief that a better and more just world is possible, Times Headline is committed to striving for peace, freedom, democracy, justice and human rights and speaking for the underdog and voiceless minorities and marginalized communities.
• While we believe in a world without borders, our focus is on South Asia, the Gulf and the larger Middle East.
• Times Headline is not responsible for views and claims expressed by contributors and for reports sourced by other media networks and news agencies. They do not necessarily represent or reflect the editorial policy of the publication.
• The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
- Arghwan Rabbhi – He may be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tarushi Aswani- She may be contacted on email@example.com